Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ten Pictures that Inspire Me or Deserve a Story

I decided to come with the top ten coolest, most interesting and inspiring fantasy pictures I've found so far.
1. It's a palace on a mushroom! Oh, and did you see the mini helicopter?

2. A horse shaped house overlooking a waterfall. It's so beautiful. Can I just live there?

3. A castle in the clouds with a flying ship...can I just say I smell something epic!!

4. A boat floating down a river on a planet that is obviously not earth...


5. Butterfly windmills+ guy with net = interesting


6.1 and 6.2. Real life chess. It's not a game any more...




7. Watch an amazing miniature circus set come to life before your eyes!!



8. A door in the sky that leads to another world--so much potential!!!!




9. A girl riding a bull with roses around its neck through an ocean flopping with fish and a planet in the background...What the heck?


10. I couldn't decided who was more interesting: the princess with a peacock and a scorpion in her hand (?)...

 ...or the beautiful girl who could be anything from a princess to a traveler from strange lands or a warrioress


Well... I guess that makes 11, or technically 12...oh well

1 comment:

  1. dang where did you find those? totally wicked! i love your excitement!

    ReplyDelete